Thursday, February 12, 2009

a beautiful morning :)

of course when i have to wake up early in the morning my phone doesnt want to work .. why does it read 8:00 but when i turn on channel 14 it says 10? WTF IM GOIN TO BE LATE FOR MY FUCKIN INTERVIEW FOR 10:30! knowin the distance from walmart to my house .. 30mins smfh brushed my teeth washed my face fixed the dubee and im out .. 10:08 omg im not gonna make it

so i stepped out the house and the wind literally pushed me on the floor .. even better

this is just going to make this walk even better.so i decided to call sayin i was going to be 5 mins late fuck it

now what makes this morning even better i got a cutie interviewing me wit gray eyes oh hell no what the fuck they tryna do distract me? but im determined ive been lookin for work for 7 months this recession is depressin. so he's asking me questions i never experienced at a interview before and for sure i kno i fucked up big time

he leaves..

then a lady returns

SORRY TERI BUT YOU DONT MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS

i smile say thank you and walk away ..... BITCH!

i felt like cryin .. i walked all the way over there for no reason


I've relized that i dont have the right training on what to expect on an interview or even how to answer questions correctly. so here are some tips for you and me the next time at an interview .. hope you take this into consideration:

Practice interviewing.
Greet the employer with a handshake.
Make frequent eye contact.
Smile, be polite, and try to relax.
Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a question if you are confused.
Answer questions as directly as possible.
Be upbeat and make positive statements.
If you've worked before, talk about what you learned from it.
Use examples of how your skills and abilities would fit the job.


Look presentable too .. the more people loosing jobs the more jobs are going to be picky about who they employ.Hopefully i get lucky next time lol

1 comment:

  1. you didnt tell me about the dude with gray eyes lol but u did mention the bitch

    soon come baby tee soon come...
    then just than u can call urself a boss until then u need to change ur name from bosslady to im looking for a boss lady to hire me

    ReplyDelete