Tuesday, February 17, 2009

epidemic

The most beautiful thing a woman could do is bring a child into the world. But does that mean we can handle such a responsibility as soon as we start puberty? I mean lately I've notice that every body is getting pregnant and i mean EVERYBODY. Like seriously what is that about? Do these young women really want to be a statistics, having children out of wedlock? I don't agree with the abortion but I do believe in the condom! Its come to my attention that mostly these girls are having these baby's because they want to keep the man. But girllll only if you knew! That's just going to scare the poor fellow away. Ain't that a shame. These young females need to realize what they are dealing with because I honestly don't think they're ready. They still wanna club every weekend while their baby is else where. Hopefully we can save a majority of my generation before they all impregnate themselves before getting married or even before getting a decent education so they can have the financial status to take care of the child. We should all want to do this the right way, allow our child to experience a life we weren't able to experience instead of bringing them into the world of welfare it just not fair so THINK ABOUT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment